Thursday, May 20, 2010

blog post #6


1. What was your favorite Geology topic this year? Why?
- My favorite geology topic this year was when we tested the hardness, streak, color, and luster of the different types of rocks because i find rocks interestiong.

2. What was your favorite Meteorology topic this year? Why?
- I think my favorite meterology topic this year was the clouds because i think the different layers and types are cool.

3. What was your favorite Astronomy topic this year? Why? (Include a picture for #1, #2, OR #3)
- I like all of the things we studies in astronomy because i find everything in the universe is super awesome. There is so much stuff out there.

4. What grade do you think you earned on the Final Exam? What did you do to prepare? Is there anything that you wish you had done differently?
- I dont think i did as good as i could have. i studied all week but there were still a few thinks i got confused on or couldnt remember what the answer was. I think i could've spent more time going over the quizes and pre exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment